Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Melanthios »

Hmm as of this morning Feb 23, running "nullify" from the dos window causes the game to lock up. Has there been another update?

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

-
Last edited by KanaryKrusade on Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

KanaryKrusade wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:51 pm
The newest update broke it, again lmao. Can't log in at the character selection page. Totally unusable.
He is trying to maintain this for free in his spare time, be more thankful please.

KanaryKrusade wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:18 pm
I was high and didn't think it came off that way. I love valleymoon and was just letting him know before he booted up. My bad. Sorry about that, valleymoon. :?
Okay, gotcha :*
Last edited by Smaug on Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

notacarrot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notacarrot »

New update was an oof, but hey, WASD movement :D, now we wait for an update on this tool. Thanks for the work you do

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

Smaug wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:36 am
KanaryKrusade wrote:
The newest update broke it, again lmao. Can't log in at the character selection page. Totally unusable.
He is trying to maintain this for free in his spare time, be more thankful please.
I was high and didn't think it came off that way. I love valleymoon and was just letting him know before he booted up. My bad. Sorry about that, valleymoon. :?

notacarrot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notacarrot »

KanaryKrusade wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:18 pm
Smaug wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:36 am
KanaryKrusade wrote:
I was able to get it to work by just replacing the files with new ones so it would rebuild itself when running it the first time

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

notacarrot wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:22 pm
I was able to get it to work by just replacing the files with new ones so it would rebuild itself when running it the first time
Well I'll be... That 100% worked. Brilliant and thank you, and again thanks to valleymoon for the files in the first place. :wub:

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

Question for those of you that play with editing the game file, what kind game optimizations have you found for active play?

Been looking for ways to reduce the computing power the game requieres while playing while still maintaining things Vanilla.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

JHroad wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:51 pm
Question for those of you that play with editing the game file, what kind game optimizations have you found for active play?

Been looking for ways to reduce the computing power the game requieres while playing while still maintaining things Vanilla.
Have you tried using the performance profiler in the chrome dev tools? This is what I did in the latest update to the cheatsjs as the game was starting to get quire slow, and found that the Proxy object get and apply traps were causing a large performance penalty.
Replacing them with arrow functions (which do a fine job in this case as they are vanilla functions with no strange prototypes, and arrow functions automatically inherit their context from the caller) made a huge difference, reducing frames with multiple kills from ~100ms to ~10ms processing time on my machine at least (which is a ryzen 3900xt).
This won't be the case for you as you are keeping things vanilla, but you can always use the injector and just comment all the code in the cheat and setup functions so that no cheats are setup or executed, while still allowing you to use chromedebug to access the performance profiler

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

KanaryKrusade wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:22 pm
notacarrot wrote:
Well I'll be... That 100% worked. Brilliant and thank you, and again thanks to valleymoon for the files in the first place. :wub:
Aiite my turn to be confused, I just redownloaded and extracted into the folder and I'm still getting frozen. What am I doing wrong?

Also yes, Valleymoon as I've said before thank you for your work and efforts

*Edit: Ahh, I just redid the .js folder and it worked. I think that's what you meant.... I guess lol
Last edited by Melanthios on Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

MinyaKinar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MinyaKinar »

A lot of the "wide cheats" don't work anymore.

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

Melanthios wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:44 am
KanaryKrusade wrote:
notacarrot wrote:
Aiite my turn to be confused, I just redownloaded and extracted into the folder and I'm still getting frozen. What am I doing wrong?

Step-by-step of what I did, and I think I might know what's missing from yours:
-Re-download
-Drop Cheats/Config/Inject into its proper place
-Also drop main/package from the source folder that comes in the download (this is what fixed mine)
-Make sure cheats.js is updated from the pastebin

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

KanaryKrusade wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:19 am
Melanthios wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:44 am
KanaryKrusade wrote:

Step-by-step of what I did, and I think I might know what's missing from yours:
-Re-download
-Drop Cheats/Config/Inject into its proper place
-Also drop main/package from the source folder that comes in the download (this is what fixed mine)
-Make sure cheats.js is updated from the pastebin
Yea I managed to get it to work, but after *15seconds it still freezes. not sure what I'm doing differently. I redid everything, just as you did... are you able to actively play?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Update 25/02/2023
Fixed wide candy after update
I can't reproduce the character not loading bug, my game works ok. My best guess is it has something to do with the playerLoad handler, so have added a try/catch to maybe avoid issues if there are any. Let me know if it helps.
Checked other wide cheats, they seem to be working

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:29 am
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Update 25/02/2023
Fixed wide candy after update
I can't reproduce the character not loading bug, my game works ok. My best guess is it has something to do with the playerLoad handler, so have added a try/catch to maybe avoid issues if there are any. Let me know if it helps.
Checked other wide cheats, they seem to be working
Thank you again Valley as always. Game still freezes after about 15s w/ nullify. Added the new pastebin, going to try redownloading the whole injector