Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
moltenboii32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by moltenboii32 »

how would i go about removing items from looted items for example copper bar card or unobtainable items that will be visable on idleonefficiency for example

slowfrogg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slowfrogg »

i can no longer go into w5 1st map (characters that try get stuck on black screen).
the error i get on console is "cannot read property 'setX' of undefined". any ideas or fixes?

edit: not sure how but i seemed to fix it by opening game on mobile

NoTimeToFarm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoTimeToFarm »

slowfrogg wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:27 pm
i can no longer go into w5 1st map (characters that try get stuck on black screen).
the error i get on console is "cannot read property 'setX' of undefined". any ideas or fixes?

I had a similar issue, but on mobile. I was not able to login in my first character on mobile. But it worked when I tried on Windows.
(And then the character droped an item from a quest on w3)

moltenboii32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moltenboii32 »

Hey something bugged for me for construction, The first construction slot thats gold doesnt get used and if i click it the game crashes i can still build fine with the other slots. An hour ago i was editing in chrome debug and changed some value and i probably clicked the wrong one after comparing with a friend i have found that under towerinfo array there are 2 arrays now 0-99 one is the normal one and theres a 100-166 one aswell thats filled with null values, after comparing with the 0-99 one i found that the construction slots start at nr 54 and it says theres a ghost building in there with the value 40 i cannot change these values anymore for some reason and i think changing that to -1 would empty the slot and fix my problem but i cant do it through the chrome debug is there a specific command anyone knows that would allow me to edit that specific value in the F5 console to change it to -1.

moltenboii32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moltenboii32 »

moltenboii32 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:48 am
Hey something bugged for me for construction, The first construction slot thats gold doesnt get used and if i click it the game crashes i can still build fine with the other slots. An hour ago i was editing in chrome debug and changed some value and i probably clicked the wrong one after comparing with a friend i have found that under towerinfo array there are 2 arrays now 0-99 one is the normal one and theres a 100-166 one aswell thats filled with null values, after comparing with the 0-99 one i found that the construction slots start at nr 54 and it says theres a ghost building in there with the value 40 i cannot change these values anymore for some reason and i think changing that to -1 would empty the slot and fix my problem but i cant do it through the chrome debug is there a specific command anyone knows that would allow me to edit that specific value in the F5 console to change it to -1.
If anyone runs into this problem the solutions is:
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("TowerInfo")[54]=-1 this will change that value to -1 and fixed my problem

though the extra array with a bunch of null values still exists no idea what those are since they were not there before.

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

slowfrogg wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:27 pm

i got the same problem but what mobile did u use? mine won't work

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3000k »

I still cant play Legends of Idleon.
When i start the game by the InjectCheatF5, it loads the game, but i cant see my accounts,
In the Console i get a error :
Injecting cheats...
Loaded cheats...
Updated game code...
Sent to game...
Cheat injected!
Inititalizing cheats ingame...
undefined
? Action ...
cheats

can someone help me please ? has been like this for days

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Spoiler
3000k wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:56 am
When i start the game by the InjectCheatF5, it loads the game, but i cant see my accounts,
Injecting cheats...
Loaded cheats...
Updated game code...
Sent to game...
Cheat injected!
undefined
? Action ...
cheats

Did you try to open the game through steam, if it works?

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Anyone knows how to reset refinery ranks?

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3000k »

hxide666 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:12 pm
Spoiler
3000k wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:56 am
Injecting cheats...
Loaded cheats...
Updated game code...
Sent to game...
Cheat injected!
undefined
? Action ...
cheats

Did you try to open the game through steam, if it works?

Works fine

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

3000k wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:16 am
When i open the game with F5 file, it starts up the game, but gets stuck at the player menu,
Cant choice my player. any help to fix this whould be amazing !

[Link]
Something aint initializing right for you there. It should say:

Injecting cheats...
Loaded cheats...
Updated game code...
Sent to game...
Cheat injected!
Cheat setup complete

rather than undefined. Can you change the value of showConsoleLog in config.json to true and paste the output, might help identify what's up.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3000k »

valleymon wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:23 pm
3000k wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:16 am
When i open the game with F5 file, it starts up the game, but gets stuck at the player menu,
Cant choice my player. any help to fix this whould be amazing !

[Link]
Something aint initializing right for you there. It should say:

Injecting cheats...
Loaded cheats...
Updated game code...
Sent to game...
Cheat injected!
Cheat setup complete

rather than undefined. Can you change the value of showConsoleLog in config.json to true and paste the output, might help identify what's up.
auth/invalid-credential Unable to verify the ID Token signature.
Waiting
GUILD_EVENT GUILD_EVENT_NOT_IN_GUILD
GUILD_EVENT GUILD_EVENT_DISPLAY_LOAD
TypeError: Cannot read property 'h' of undefined
at file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:37025086
at ho.innerUpdate (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:24503669)
at a.update (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:24202179)
at a.postUpdate (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:24203595)
at a.onUpdate (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:24203524)
at tX.__dispatchEvent (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:23891215)
at tX.__dispatch (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:23899524)
at tX.__broadcastEvent (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:25696816)
at tX.__onLimeRender (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:25709047)
at i7.dispatch (file:///C:/Users/****/Desktop/Legends%20of%20Idleon/resources/app.asar/distBuild/static/game/Z.js:1:24952757)
undefined

pogchamp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pogchamp »

what do you all use to cheat on Legends of Idleon? I found about this forum today and 171 is alot to search. Can someone help me?

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

pogchamp wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:46 pm
what do you all use to cheat on Legends of Idleon? I found about this forum today and 171 is alot to search. Can someone help me?
You just need to read this thread to open up a new world, a new game, a new gameplay, new experience.
valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 pm
I added quite a lot now over many posts, so to summarise for those who haven't followed:

Firstly credits - this is based on the good work done here: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

I also made some changes to the injector:
Find as you type autocomplete for most cheats, item drops and monster spawns
Launch a debug session in chrome to inspect/edit game attributes with the command chromedebug(see below for explanation)
Ability to apply changes to z.js before the game loads, eg regex replace etc. Could be useful for some things going forward.

Latest version 05/01/2023
[Link]

If you are just wanting to get cheating, you dont need to install node etc, just put InjectCheatsF5.exe, cheats.js and config.json in your idleon directory, then run InjectCheatsF5.exe. Remember to update the contents of cheats.js with the paste below as I will keep updating it over time, but won't be updating the file in the zip above

This is an update to cheats.js that adds a load of new commands, mostly w4 & w5 stuff that was not implemented.
Just fully replace the contents of cheats.js with this code above to enable these extra commands.
You probably want to go to the "mainframe" and "chipbonuses" sections from lines 102-162 to set values you like. I've put in some sensible defaults.
Same with w5 just below that, there's info below the paste about what you can do there.

Commands added are:
'damagemultiplier x': 'multiplies damage done by x'
'efficiencymultiplier x': 'multiplies efficiency for all skills by x'
'afkmultiplier x': 'multiplies afk gains by x'
'w3 globalshrines': 'shrines work and gain xp everywhere'
'w3 worshipspeed': 'charge worship fast'
'w3 freeworship': 'worship cost is 0 for all totems'
'w3 freebuildings': 'o material costs for buildings'
'w4 battleslots': 'all 6 battle slots'
'w4 eggcap': 'all egg slots'
'w4 fenceyard': 'all fenceyard slots'
'w4 petchance': '100% new pet chance'
'w4 genes': '0 gene upgrades'
'w4 fasteggs': 'fast incubation'
w4 fastforaging : collect spices fast
'w4 petupgrades': 'free pet upgrades'
'w4 petrng': 'max strength pets (for level and egg, with a tiny bit of randomness)'
w4 superpets: tough little fighters
'w4 labpx': 'long lab connections'
'w4 instameals': 'speedy meal cooking'
'w4 instarecipes': 'speedy recipe research'
'w4 luckychef': 'new recipe guarantee'
'w4 freekitchens': 'free kitchens and upgrades'
'w4 freeplates': 'free dinner plate upgrades'
'w4 candy': 'candy use in space'
'w4 labchips': 'give 20 of all lab chips'
w4 arena: unlimited arena entries
w4 mainframe: Enable (and customise) mainframe bonuses without needing anyone in the lab
w4 chipbonuses: Configure as many chip bonuses for your characters as you like
w4 sigilspeed: sets to 500 instead of 1
autoloot: enable autoloot for your account
wide gembuylimit x: sets the max number of purchasable items to x in the gemshop. Be careful not to overbuy things that might make the game upset, like build slots, golden hammer, fenceyard space etc.
wipe overpurchases: if you did accidentally overbuy something and the game won't load, run this on the character selection screen to fix things
w5 sailing: see below
w5 divinity: see below
w5 gaming: see below
chromedebug: Opens the game in a chrome debug window with access to all variables (see below)

Updated 17/10/2022:
New things added:

w4 mainframe
Enables mainframe bonuses without anyone in the lab. You can also set the value of those bonuses in many cases. take a look near the top of the file for mainframe in the cheatState variable if you wish to edit the values. For example you could set the cooking speed jewel bonus to 10 instead of the default max of 4.5.

w4 chipbonuses
Similar to the mainframe, this will apply the chip bonuses you describe to your characters. For now it's across all characters. Again values are customisable so you can eg set "move" to 60 rather than 30 and get a 60% movement speed buff.
Some bonuses only work with 1 or 0 (on or off). I tried to mark them in comments.

You can also change these on the fly with a command like w4 chipbonuses acc 100 (100% accuracy bonus).

Updated 04/10/2022:
Fixed w3 trapping as it didn't seem to be working. Traps take 1s to complete.
w3 buildcogs was actually just setting the build speed very high on all characters, so it has been changed to w3 buildspd (ie what it really does). I might look at adding back in a command just for cogs at some point.
w3 saltcost and w3 matcost were broken. They have been combined to w3 freebuildings

Updated 07/10/2022:
added w4 arena for unlimited arena entries (use command 'daily' if you've already used your entry for the day)

Updated 30/12/2022
Fixed candies in lab and cooking after w5 update. This was annoying and the fix is ugly but it works. w5 cheats coming soon!

Update 30//12/2022
Previous cheats were increasing gem shop item limits to 15 to allow extra purchases but this also allowed people to brick their accounts by overpurchasing items the game got grumpy about..
If that happened to you you can run wipe overpurchases on the character load screen and it should fix it.
You can now manually increase the purchase cap temporarily if you want to buy lots of a limited number item eg sailing chests, skilling keychains etc by using eg wide gembuylimit 30 to increase the cap to 30. wide gembuylimit 0 will reset back to normal

Update 30//12/2022
Added basic w5 cheats. If you look near the top of the file around line 102, you will see the values that are set as so:

Code: Select all

w5: {
        sailing: {
            enable: false,
            IslandDistance: t => t / 2, // islands 50% closer
            MaxChests: t => 1000, // pile holds 1000 chests
            RareTreasureChance: t => t * 5, // 5x chance for rare treasure
            Minimumtraveltime: t => t / 3, // minimum travel time reduced from 2h to 40m
            BoatUpgCostType: t => t, // loot type for upgrade
            BoatUpgCostQty: t => t, // loot amount for upgrade, t => 0 for free upgrades
            boatValue: t => t * 2, // 2x boat loot
            BoatSpeed: t => t * 2, // 2x boat speed
            CloudDiscoverBonus: t => t * 2, // 2x cloud discover bonus
            ArtifactChance: t => t * 5, // 5x artifact discover bonus
            AncientChances: t => t * 5, // 5x ancient chance
            NewCaptBoatSlot: t => 0, // free boat and captain slots
            BuyCaptainCost: t => 0, // free captains
            ArtifactBonus: t => t // bonus from the artifact, needs investigation as to what can be done here!
        },
        gaming: {
            FertilizerUpgCosts: t => 0,
            SproutCapacity: t => Math.max(22, t + 2),
            MutateUpgCosts: t => 0,
            LogBookBitBonus: t => Math.max(20, t * 2),
            GamingExpPCT: t => t,
            NewMutantChanceDEC: t => t * 5, // new mutant chance multiplied by 5
            SproutGrowthCHANCEperMUT: t => t, // could be a bit fiddly
            SproutGrowthTime: t => t / 5, // sprouts grow 5x faster
            SaveSprinkler: t => t, // Don't use water when using the sprinkler. 1 is a guarantee
            ImportItemCOST: t => 0, // import item upgrades are free
            AcornShopCost: t => 0, //acorn shop upgrades are free
            BoxCost: t => 0 //new boxes are free
        },
        divinity: {
            StyleLvReq: t => 0, // allow all meditation styles from lvl 0
            DivPerHr: t => t * 3, // base div per hr
            DivPerHr_EXP: t => t * 2, // base xp per hr
            BlesssBonus: t => t * 2, // god blessing bonus
            Bonus_MAJOR: t => t, // link bonus, manipulating this tbd
            Bonus_Minor: t => t, // passive bonus, manipulating this tbd
            OfferingCost: t => 0, // free offerings
            OfferingOdds: t => 1, //offerings always work
        }
    },
w5 sailing, w5 gaming and w5 divinity will enable the respective cheats.
They work by transforming the original value generated by the game, here called 't' to the thing to the right of the =>. Feel free to edit these. You can put an expression involving t (such as t * 2, or t / 2), or replace it with a static value, such as 1 or 0.

For exmple:
BoatUpgCostQty: t => 0,
Regardless of the original cost to make a boat upgrade, it will now always be 0

BoatSpeed: t => t * 2,
Whatever your original boat speed was, it will now be doubled. If you change to t * 3 it will be tripled, t + 1000 and it will have 1000 added to it.

ArtifactBonus: t => t
This is going to leave the artifact finding bonus exactly as it was. I haven't yet had a chance to experiment, but assume it could be possible to eg increase the bonus provided by an artifact.

This was very rough and ready, im sure it can be refined but it's long past bedtime.

Update 05/01/2023:
I uploaded a new version of InjectCheatsF5. You need to download from the link to get these changes. Main ones are:
  • Launch a debug session in chrome to inspect/edit game attributes with the command chromedebug (see below for explanation)
  • Aims to be more future proof by offloading more functionality to cheats.js so hopefully InjectCheats itself doesn't need updating.
  • Autocomplete choices are defined in getAutoCompleteSuggestions() in cheats.js. Add your own if you like.
  • Ability to apply changes (eg regex replace etc) to z.js before the game loads. Could be useful for some things going forward. The zjs code is passed to the function inside

function getZJSManipulator() {
    	return function (zjs) {
    		// I'm putting this here in case it's helpful to manipulate z.js directly.
    		// Most cheats are simple enough to implement without doing so, but there are some cases where it's just very handy.
    		// InjectCheatsF5 (as of Jan 2023 release) will pass the z.js code to this function to allow for regex replacing etc before it is loaded by the game
    		return zjs;
    	}.toString();
    }
  • Cleaned up the way the cheat code is attached to the game to make better use of existing page events. This ensures smooth initialisation of cheats on game load and makes sure they aren't initialised more than once (which isn't a disaster, but causes some slightly unpredictable behaviour).
  • w4 sigilspeed
  • w4 fastforaging
Using chrome to cheat
Lastly, there's a million things you may want to fiddle with using gga/chng. That's all fine, but I want to share this alternative as it's a fair bit more user friendly, lets you explore much more freely and you are much less likely to misedit a value and break your account than using chng:
Just run the command

chromedebug

A new window will pop up, showing your idleon game. To the right you will see the chrome developer tools. Make sure you are in the "Console" tab.
Type

window[0].__idleon_cheats__["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.gameAttributes.h

into the console and hit enter. You are now looking at the gameAttributes list (the same you can see with eg list gga) and are free to roam around, take a look at things, and edit values just by double clicking on them and typing in a new value.
I've attached an example of editing the level of one of my boat captains. Overall, you ought to mostly be able to figure out what each value represents by comparing with your game. I've shown here an example of editing a captain from level 7 to level 9.
Overall just be looking at each captain and comparing with my game, it is pretty simple to see that the values in order represent:
0: appearance/hat (or -1 for unpurchased)
1: First bonus type
2: Second bonus type
3: level
4: progress to next level
5: first boost base value (multiplies with level to give actual boost)
6: second boost base value

[Link]

Good luck

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Spoiler
khidz29 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:02 pm
pogchamp wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:46 pm
You just need to read this thread to open up a new world, a new game, a new gameplay, new experience.
valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 pm
I added quite a lot now over many posts, so to summarise for those who haven't followed:

Firstly credits - this is based on the good work done here: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

I also made some changes to the injector:
Find as you type autocomplete for most cheats, item drops and monster spawns
Launch a debug session in chrome to inspect/edit game attributes with the command chromedebug(see below for explanation)
Ability to apply changes to z.js before the game loads, eg regex replace etc. Could be useful for some things going forward.

Latest version 05/01/2023
[Link]

If you are just wanting to get cheating, you dont need to install node etc, just put InjectCheatsF5.exe, cheats.js and config.json in your idleon directory, then run InjectCheatsF5.exe. Remember to update the contents of cheats.js with the paste below as I will keep updating it over time, but won't be updating the file in the zip above

This is an update to cheats.js that adds a load of new commands, mostly w4 & w5 stuff that was not implemented.
Just fully replace the contents of cheats.js with this code above to enable these extra commands.
You probably want to go to the "mainframe" and "chipbonuses" sections from lines 102-162 to set values you like. I've put in some sensible defaults.
Same with w5 just below that, there's info below the paste about what you can do there.

Commands added are:
'damagemultiplier x': 'multiplies damage done by x'
'efficiencymultiplier x': 'multiplies efficiency for all skills by x'
'afkmultiplier x': 'multiplies afk gains by x'
'w3 globalshrines': 'shrines work and gain xp everywhere'
'w3 worshipspeed': 'charge worship fast'
'w3 freeworship': 'worship cost is 0 for all totems'
'w3 freebuildings': 'o material costs for buildings'
'w4 battleslots': 'all 6 battle slots'
'w4 eggcap': 'all egg slots'
'w4 fenceyard': 'all fenceyard slots'
'w4 petchance': '100% new pet chance'
'w4 genes': '0 gene upgrades'
'w4 fasteggs': 'fast incubation'
w4 fastforaging : collect spices fast
'w4 petupgrades': 'free pet upgrades'
'w4 petrng': 'max strength pets (for level and egg, with a tiny bit of randomness)'
w4 superpets: tough little fighters
'w4 labpx': 'long lab connections'
'w4 instameals': 'speedy meal cooking'
'w4 instarecipes': 'speedy recipe research'
'w4 luckychef': 'new recipe guarantee'
'w4 freekitchens': 'free kitchens and upgrades'
'w4 freeplates': 'free dinner plate upgrades'
'w4 candy': 'candy use in space'
'w4 labchips': 'give 20 of all lab chips'
w4 arena: unlimited arena entries
w4 mainframe: Enable (and customise) mainframe bonuses without needing anyone in the lab
w4 chipbonuses: Configure as many chip bonuses for your characters as you like
w4 sigilspeed: sets to 500 instead of 1
autoloot: enable autoloot for your account
wide gembuylimit x: sets the max number of purchasable items to x in the gemshop. Be careful not to overbuy things that might make the game upset, like build slots, golden hammer, fenceyard space etc.
wipe overpurchases: if you did accidentally overbuy something and the game won't load, run this on the character selection screen to fix things
w5 sailing: see below
w5 divinity: see below
w5 gaming: see below
chromedebug: Opens the game in a chrome debug window with access to all variables (see below)

Updated 17/10/2022:
New things added:

w4 mainframe
Enables mainframe bonuses without anyone in the lab. You can also set the value of those bonuses in many cases. take a look near the top of the file for mainframe in the cheatState variable if you wish to edit the values. For example you could set the cooking speed jewel bonus to 10 instead of the default max of 4.5.

w4 chipbonuses
Similar to the mainframe, this will apply the chip bonuses you describe to your characters. For now it's across all characters. Again values are customisable so you can eg set "move" to 60 rather than 30 and get a 60% movement speed buff.
Some bonuses only work with 1 or 0 (on or off). I tried to mark them in comments.

You can also change these on the fly with a command like w4 chipbonuses acc 100 (100% accuracy bonus).

Updated 04/10/2022:
Fixed w3 trapping as it didn't seem to be working. Traps take 1s to complete.
w3 buildcogs was actually just setting the build speed very high on all characters, so it has been changed to w3 buildspd (ie what it really does). I might look at adding back in a command just for cogs at some point.
w3 saltcost and w3 matcost were broken. They have been combined to w3 freebuildings

Updated 07/10/2022:
added w4 arena for unlimited arena entries (use command 'daily' if you've already used your entry for the day)

Updated 30/12/2022
Fixed candies in lab and cooking after w5 update. This was annoying and the fix is ugly but it works. w5 cheats coming soon!

Update 30//12/2022
Previous cheats were increasing gem shop item limits to 15 to allow extra purchases but this also allowed people to brick their accounts by overpurchasing items the game got grumpy about..
If that happened to you you can run wipe overpurchases on the character load screen and it should fix it.
You can now manually increase the purchase cap temporarily if you want to buy lots of a limited number item eg sailing chests, skilling keychains etc by using eg wide gembuylimit 30 to increase the cap to 30. wide gembuylimit 0 will reset back to normal

Update 30//12/2022
Added basic w5 cheats. If you look near the top of the file around line 102, you will see the values that are set as so:

w5: {
        sailing: {
            IslandDistance: t => t / 2, // islands 50% closer
            MaxChests: t => 1000, // pile holds 1000 chests
            RareTreasureChance: t => t * 5, // 5x chance for rare treasure
            Minimumtraveltime: t => t / 3, // minimum travel time reduced from 2h to 40m
            BoatUpgCostType: t => t, // loot type for upgrade
            BoatUpgCostQty: t => t, // loot amount for upgrade, t => 0 for free upgrades
            boatValue: t => t * 2, // 2x boat loot
            BoatSpeed: t => t * 2, // 2x boat speed
            CloudDiscoverBonus: t => t * 2, // 2x cloud discover bonus
            ArtifactChance: t => t * 5, // 5x artifact discover bonus
            AncientChances: t => t * 5, // 5x ancient chance
            NewCaptBoatSlot: t => 0, // free boat and captain slots
            BuyCaptainCost: t => 0, // free captains
            ArtifactBonus: t => t // bonus from the artifact, needs investigation as to what can be done here!
        },
        gaming: {
            FertilizerUpgCosts: t => 0,
            SproutCapacity: t => Math.max(22, t + 2),
            MutateUpgCosts: t => 0,
            LogBookBitBonus: t => Math.max(20, t * 2),
            GamingExpPCT: t => t,
            NewMutantChanceDEC: t => t * 5, // new mutant chance multiplied by 5
            SproutGrowthCHANCEperMUT: t => t, // could be a bit fiddly
            SproutGrowthTime: t => t / 5, // sprouts grow 5x faster
            SaveSprinkler: t => t, // Don't use water when using the sprinkler. 1 is a guarantee
            ImportItemCOST: t => 0, // import item upgrades are free
            AcornShopCost: t => 0, //acorn shop upgrades are free
            BoxCost: t => 0 //new boxes are free
        },
        divinity: {
            StyleLvReq: t => 0, // allow all meditation styles from lvl 0
            DivPerHr: t => t * 3, // base div per hr
            DivPerHr_EXP: t => t * 2, // base xp per hr
            BlesssBonus: t => t * 2, // god blessing bonus
            Bonus_MAJOR: t => t, // link bonus, manipulating this tbd
            Bonus_Minor: t => t, // passive bonus, manipulating this tbd
            OfferingCost: t => 0, // free offerings
            OfferingOdds: t => 1, //offerings always work
        }
    },
w5 sailing, w5 gaming and w5 divinity will enable the respective cheats.
They work by transforming the original value generated by the game, here called 't' to the thing to the right of the =>. Feel free to edit these. You can put an expression involving t (such as t * 2, or t / 2), or replace it with a static value, such as 1 or 0.

For exmple:
BoatUpgCostQty: t => 0,
Regardless of the original cost to make a boat upgrade, it will now always be 0

BoatSpeed: t => t * 2,
Whatever your original boat speed was, it will now be doubled. If you change to t * 3 it will be tripled, t + 1000 and it will have 1000 added to it.

ArtifactBonus: t => t
This is going to leave the artifact finding bonus exactly as it was. I haven't yet had a chance to experiment, but assume it could be possible to eg increase the bonus provided by an artifact.

This was very rough and ready, im sure it can be refined but it's long past bedtime.

Update 05/01/2023:
I uploaded a new version of InjectCheatsF5. You need to download from the link to get these changes. Main ones are:
  • Launch a debug session in chrome to inspect/edit game attributes with the command chromedebug (see below for explanation)
  • Aims to be more future proof by offloading more functionality to cheats.js so hopefully InjectCheats itself doesn't need updating.
  • Autocomplete choices are defined in getAutoCompleteSuggestions() in cheats.js. Add your own if you like.
  • Ability to apply changes (eg regex replace etc) to z.js before the game loads. Could be useful for some things going forward. The zjs code is passed to the function inside

function getZJSManipulator() {
    	return function (zjs) {
    		// I'm putting this here in case it's helpful to manipulate z.js directly.
    		// Most cheats are simple enough to implement without doing so, but there are some cases where it's just very handy.
    		// InjectCheatsF5 (as of Jan 2023 release) will pass the z.js code to this function to allow for regex replacing etc before it is loaded by the game
    		return zjs;
    	}.toString();
    }
  • Cleaned up the way the cheat code is attached to the game to make better use of existing page events. This ensures smooth initialisation of cheats on game load and makes sure they aren't initialised more than once (which isn't a disaster, but causes some slightly unpredictable behaviour).
  • w4 sigilspeed
  • w4 fastforaging
Using chrome to cheat
Lastly, there's a million things you may want to fiddle with using gga/chng. That's all fine, but I want to share this alternative as it's a fair bit more user friendly, lets you explore much more freely and you are much less likely to misedit a value and break your account than using chng:
Just run the command

chromedebug

A new window will pop up, showing your idleon game. To the right you will see the chrome developer tools. Make sure you are in the "Console" tab.
Type

window[0].__idleon_cheats__["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.gameAttributes.h

into the console and hit enter. You are now looking at the gameAttributes list (the same you can see with eg list gga) and are free to roam around, take a look at things, and edit values just by double clicking on them and typing in a new value.
I've attached an example of editing the level of one of my boat captains. Overall, you ought to mostly be able to figure out what each value represents by comparing with your game. I've shown here an example of editing a captain from level 7 to level 9.
Overall just be looking at each captain and comparing with my game, it is pretty simple to see that the values in order represent:
0: appearance/hat (or -1 for unpurchased)
1: First bonus type
2: Second bonus type
3: level
4: progress to next level
5: first boost base value (multiplies with level to give actual boost)
6: second boost base value

[Link]

Good luck
Please learn to do spoilers, kind of annoying seeing a wall of text. Could have just given the links