z V Rising

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
masterrune
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z V Rising

Post by masterrune »

The "No Cooldown" option doesn't affect spells with multiple charges for me like Void or Sanguine Coil. Every other spell works though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

umm, is this working with 1.02?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

pacifista wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 7:11 pm
umm, is this working with 1.02?
Some options do, some don't. I only use a few cheats here and one that I noticed to be broken on the last patch is No Cooldown. Movement Speed still works fine. Can't say much about anything else as I only use this to speed through new characters and skip the grind haha.

NootingtonTheThird
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NootingtonTheThird »

Would it be possible to get an "always 100%" style script for horses, to force their attributes.

in gloomrot update I was able to find the hp of a horse then by scanning what access it and testing different addresses from that into the dissect structures window I managed to find and edit the stats of a horse and got a vampiric steed with 14 base speed (max is normally 11), not that my game started rubber banding when I had 15 speed and the mount speed potion active (and the horse had accelerated to the max speed)

iirc I edited the stats before converting.

also, I found it by slowing the game scanning for a float between 100-200 then alternating between decreased and increased searches. with my settings, a lvl25 horse has ~173 max hp

but I think you can find the object by renaming the horse and scanning for that, the issue is finding just the house itself and not a value in a UI

but I haven't managed to do so yet with the latest update :(

the reason I want this over a move speed cheat is that the vampire horse can be called anytime without CE being active,
so you have a mobility "cheat" that is always accessible even if the game updates and the table breaks

MissTrysh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MissTrysh »

I think the table is broken rn. Also, is there a way to change the blood quality of a prisoner permanently? like I could turn a 50% into a 100% permanent?

NootingtonTheThird
Cheater
Cheater

MissTrysh wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 5:29 am
I think the table is broken rn. Also, is there a way to change the blood quality of a prisoner permanently? like I could turn a 50% into a 100% permanent?
you can either manually or thru the table,

Manually:
you can either do a search for a float between say 10 and 1000(test on specific enemies with your world settings), and repeatedly hit unarmed attacks and do a combination of decreased and no change searches to get an enemy health, scan for what has access to the address, then blinding paste in addresses into the direct data structures window and define new structures with them, until you spot one that ends up showing current and max hp of the enemy and has their blood % lower down the list. iirc this is a float and could be 98.78411, which would show as 99% in game

Table:
use "Set All Blood Quality to 100%" and MOVE TO A NEW LOCATION (or kill everyone and wait for them to respawn), as this only affects new spawns. they then keep that 100%

I used the table to get 3500 expertise servants that can get me 16k goldsun coins in a 23h hunt, or the funnier one 160k quartz
and with midgame gear they have 8-12k hp so even if a boss got stuck in my base it would not be able to kill them

the legit option is get to late game, like lvl70, then find a 50-90% blood enemy and feed them the mutation resource and cross your fingers you'll be able to do so enough times to reach 100% before they turn into a mutant

^ this wasn't implemented on my 1st play thru so I roamed for a few hours to get my rogue and brute 100% prisoners, and I spent a few more hours on the others before giving up and doing it the manual way I described as this table didn't exist yet

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Is the table being updated by chance? its amazing work by the way, so thank you for it. Currently needs a few fixed for 1.02

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

MissTrysh wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 5:29 am
enable the "always 100% blood quality", go out side, find the rogue / brute etc whatever you want, see they have all 100%, capture them, send to prison and done. Then even if you disable the cheat, they wil lremain at 100% quality.

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

Waiting for updates for some broken options. But most of the options that I need is still working.

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Anyone know if these work for them or do we need to wait for 1.02?

Always Tier 4 Jewels
Always Tier 4 Spell Mods
Always 100% Jewels

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

So far, I don't think the always tier 4 jewels is working BUT tier 4 spell mods and 100% jewels are working.

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 3:05 am
So far, I don't think the always tier 4 jewels is working BUT tier 4 spell mods and 100% jewels are working.
How does it work exactly by the way? More likely to have jewels drop? do we need to be farther advanced to get it to work?

Rawrcakes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rawrcakes »

Nah, the tier 4 jewel and tier 4 spell mods work. The jewel wont say tier 4, but it will 4 mods like a tier 4 jewel would have.

You might need to be able to create jewels for it to work though, I didn't check on world drops.

NootingtonTheThird
Cheater
Cheater

@zanzer , quick question if i remember correctly the tier 4 jewels script used to give ALL jewel effeects not just 4 (back in the gloom update)

is that something that would still be possible, or did the v3/full-release changes make it impossible / more effort than its worth?

regardless, much love for all that you've already done

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Rawrcakes wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 5:59 am
Nah, the tier 4 jewel and tier 4 spell mods work. The jewel wont say tier 4, but it will 4 mods like a tier 4 jewel would have.

You might need to be able to create jewels for it to work though, I didn't check on world drops.
Actually if that is the case, definitely works! I do have some tier "2" jewels that have 4 abilities attached to them.